Thank you for considering TopGolf to be a part of your upcoming event! To help us do our best to fulfill requests for donations, we kindly ask that applications be completed online and submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date. Please note that demand is great, so all requests cannot be accommodated. We will, however, consider every request that fits within our guidelines. If your request is completed, you will receive confirmation via e-mail, and items will be available for pickup at the Guest Services Desk during TopGolf’s normal business hours.
We consider requests for donations from non-profit organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Event must be held within a reasonable distance from a TopGolf location
- Event must reach a large local or national audience
- Event must serve the greater good nationally
- Organization’s focus is on Military, Education or Athletics
- Completed online application
In order to maintain focus, TopGolf typically does not provide charitable donations to the following:
- Political parties and advocacy groups
- Religious groups
- Private schools
- Third parties raising funds for charity
Requests are reviewed throughout the year. TopGolf requires a minimum of 30 days to review your request.