- Price/Bayincludes up to 6 players
- $5one-time cost
- Member Playing Card
- Free Club Rentals
- $5one-time cost
- For Kids 12 and Younger
- Exclusive Access to KidZone Events
- Free Birthday Menu Item
- Free Club Rentals
- Available for purchase at your local facility
Heroes discounts are available for military (active duty and veterans), plus police, fire and EMS personnel with valid I.D. 20% off all monthly memberships & 10% off Topgolf game play.
- $250/mo+ $125 initiation fee
- Unlimited Play During Platinum Hours
Mon-Thur: Open-6pm, Fri-Sun: Open-Noon
- Unlimited Priority Access
- Additional game play credit every month (does not roll over)
- Complimentary Lifetime Memberships for Member's Guests
- 10% Discount on Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- 20% Discount on Events (excludes F&B)
- $1,000 Hole-in-One Prize
(brown, blue and white targets only)
- Member League Discounts
- Platinum Callaway® Club Rental Upgrade (limited supply)
- 12-month minimum term; early termination fees apply.
(281) 406-3176 for pricing
- Includes all the Benefits of a Platinum Membership
- Playing Card(s) in Your Company’s Name are Shared at Your Company’s Discretion
- Ability to Add Additional Playing Cards
Why do I need a membership card?
Topgolf balls know your name, but it’s the card that holds the value you purchased to play the games. Plus, the membership card keeps track of your score history from any game you’ve ever played.
Can I purchase memberships online?
Select memberships are available for purchase online at myaccount.topgolf.com as well as adding credit to your account. Our full suite of membership offerings are available for purchase when you arrive at the facility. One of our Associates at Guest Services will assist you with finding a membership that best fits your needs.
Can I make a reservation?
Topgolf is a first come first serve venue and reservations are not needed. However, if you're looking for a way to ensure you'll have a bay in the shortest time possible, you may purchase a VIP Priority Pass at myaccount.topgolf.com when you have an active Topgolf account. Priority Passes give Members the ability to select a specific date and time, up to 7 days in advance, to be added to the top of the bay list.
- Each Priority Pass is $50, good for one (1) redemption and must be made online at myaccount.topgolf.com at least 30 minutes prior to arrival. Please note that there are a limited number of times available for redemption each day, so make sure to check availability as close to 7 days in advance as possible.
- Priority Passes do not include game play. Game play value must be purchased separately.
- Priority Passes do not guarantee that Members will be provided a bay at the exact time that they selected or arrive on site. If all bays are full when a Member arrives, they will be the next in line to receive a bay when one becomes available. If there are already Members on the wait list using a Priority Pass, each new addition will then get placed directly behind those Members on the wait list.
- Members must cancel their redemption online at myaccount.topgolf.com up to 15 minutes prior to their selected time. Priority Passes are automatically removed from a Member’s account when the Priority Pass is initially redeemed, so it must be cancelled 15 minutes prior to the selected time in order to get the Priority Pass credited back to their account.
- Only one Priority Pass may be redeemed per day per Member. Priority Passes may not be redeemed for cash, memberships, or playing value.
Can I use my membership at multiple locations?
Yes. Your membership card can be used at multiple locations in the U.S.
What if I have more questions not answered here?
Don't worry. If you have any additional questions, feel free to submit a question to our Membership Team.