Toptracer Range Official Rules
“THE 9-SHOT CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKE”
10 – 18 JULY 2021
NOTE: THE SWEEPSTAKE IS NOT RUNNING IN PORTUGAL, ITALY, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE, LATVIA, MEXICO, QUÉBEC (CANADA), NEW SOUTH WALES (AUSTRALIA) OR THE UAE (DUBAI AND ABU DHABI). YOU CAN PLAY THE 9-SHOT CHALLENGE FOR FUN IN THESE TERRITORIES BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
- Promoter: The “9-Shot Challenge Sweepstake” (the “Sweepstake”) is organized and promoted by Toptracer, which is a division of the Topgolf Entertainment Group (“Toptracer”). The specific Topgolf Entertainment Group (“TEG”) company acting as the promoter in your territory is detailed at the conclusion of these rules.
- Participation Period: The Sweepstake commences at 12:00 AM on July 10, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM on July 18, 2021 (“Participation Period”). All times are “local time”, meaning that the Sweepstake will start and end earlier in for example, Japan, than in the USA.
The Royal St George’s 9-Shot Challenge game (“9SC”) will be available at participating Toptracer Range venues during the same period.
Entries received after this time will not be valid, even if you successfully manage to enter a submission for the Sweepstake after this time.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstake is open to persons who are: (i) legally and physically residing in any territory where a Toptracer-installed range is located (other than Portugal, Italy, Hong Kong, Singapore, Latvia, Mexico, Québec (Canada), New South Wales (Australia), UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and other territories where the contest may be prohibited or restricted); and (ii) at least eighteen (18) years of age during the Participation Period. By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and confirm that they meet the eligibility criteria.
Employees, agents, directors of any company forming part of TEG (“Sweepstake Entities”), may participate in the Sweepstake but are not eligible to win prizes.
- How to enter the Sweepstake:
There are two methods of entry:
- By participation in the 9-Shot Challenge (“9SC”)
Participants can complete the 9SC at participating Toptracer Range locations (each a “Venue” and collectively “Venues”). To enter into the 9SC, each Participant must (i) download the free Toptracer Range mobile app (the “App”); (ii) sign into your existing account or create a new account; (iii) agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and (iv) successfully complete the 9SC. Upon completing the 9SC, if you have opted-in to receive marketing messages from us you will be sent an email with the opportunity to enter the Sweepstake. You can play the 9-Shot Challenge as many times as you want for fun, but will only receive one email and one entry to the Sweepstake. As the Sweepstake winners are determined randomly, your final score in the 9-Shot Challenge is just for fun and to compare yourself against other players from around the world.
- Free Alternative Online Entry
1st Place: $150 prepaid card and pin flag from 149th Open Championship signed by the champion (Approximate Retail Value $34.99)
2nd place: $150 pre-paid card
3rd Place: $150 pre-paid card
Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative will be offered. The winners will be chosen by a random draw on 22 July 2021 (“Draw Date”).
- Prize Administration:
Toptracer will attempt to contact winners via their registered email within 72 hours of the Draw Date. If a Winner cannot be reached directly within a further 72 hours, does not meet the eligibility requirements and/or is unable or unwilling to accept a Prize, then, at Toptracer’s discretion, another Participant will be drawn at random and awarded the Prize.
Prizes will be shipped no later than 90 days following confirmation that a winner is eligible and wishes to receive the prize. Standard shipping costs will be paid by Toptracer.
In certain jurisdictions Prizes may be subject to taxes. All federal, state and local taxes, customs duties and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of a Prize are solely the Winner’s responsibility, but Toptracer has the right to withhold any amounts required by law. Winners shall complete any applicable tax forms as required in their local territory.
Where it is a legal requirement, we will provide a list of winners, and this can be requested from the details at the end of these rules.
Additionally, the Promoter may request additional consent to publish and/or broadcast your name, hometown, photograph and audio-visual recordings of you ("Your Data") to publicize the Sweepstake and its services and may invite you to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s). You may withdraw your consent to the Promoter's use of Your Data in this way at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- General Terms:
- Sweepstake Entities are not responsible, and shall have no liability, if Sweepstake or the 9SC cannot take place, is disrupted, if any Prize cannot be awarded, accepted or fully enjoyed, or your participation or registration is prevented or disrupted due to (i) acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, pandemic, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, power cuts, acts of government, other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstake Entities; (ii) due to any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, downtime, outages, technical failures or human or computer error; (iii) acts or omissions of any Venue, including closures or unavailability; (iv) acts or omissions of any other third-party. This includes any actual or perceived technical issues with the Toptracer Range system or website.
- If, for any reason outlined above, the Sweepstake or the 9SC is not capable of running as planned, Toptracer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstake. If the Sweepstake or any part of the Sweepstake is terminated or modified prior to the end date of the Sweepstake, notice will be posted on Toptracer social media accounts. In such circumstances Toptracer shall be entitled at its sole discretion to either (i) declare the Sweepstake null and void, or (ii) select winners from those who have already participated.
- Where a Prize (or any part thereof) is deemed invalid or unlawful (other than for reasons stated under 8a) in any territory then Toptracer shall be entitled to offer the winner a valid alternative.
- The Sweepstake is organized and promoted by Toptracer but participation in the 9SC is subject always to availability at your local Venue (please check your local Venue is open and running the 9SC before visiting!). Venues are independent from Toptracer and set their own policies, opening times and availability, which you are required to follow. To participate in the Sweepstake via the 9SCyou are required to purchase balls, bay time or otherwise access the Venue in line with its policies.
- Neither the Venues nor any Sweepstake sponsor or provider of prizes are promoters or organizers of the Sweepstake, and they have no liability under these Rules or otherwise in relation to the Sweepstake.
- A concurrent 9-shot challenge competition and sweepstake may be run at certain Topgolf venues and on Toptracer’s digital sister-platform, WGT, but such contests are entirely separate from the Sweepstake and have their own rules.
The Sweepstake is being promoted and organized in your local territory by the applicable TEG company listed below. References to “Toptracer” in these rules mean such applicable local company.
- USA, Canada, Central & South America: Topgolf USA, Inc (a Delaware Corporation) of 8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75231.
- Sweden, Japan & South Korea: Topgolf Sweden AB (556718-7983), Svärdvägen 3, 182 33 Danderyd, Sweden.
- All other locations: Topgolf Limited (03724493), Unit 8 Shepperton Business Park, Govett Avenue, Shepperton, U.K., TW17 8BA.
Questions regarding the Sweepstake or these rules can be sent to us at the appropriate address stated above, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.