TopGolf is scouring the planet for the best of the best, the crème de la crème, the½well, you get the idea. We are looking for students to be a part of our Summer Internship Team. So if you think you've got what it takes to land the greatest internship of your life, follow these steps and show us what you've got!
- Come check out the scene. TopGolf is a one of a kind experience, so you need to actually come experience what we have to offer! If you don't find yourself checking your calendar to see the next time you have a spare minute to come running back, you probably don't deserve to be part of the greatest internship ever.
- Tell us how awesome you are. We know we're pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread, so play "Show & Tell" and convince us why you should be so lucky to land the opportunity to be the face of TopGolf. Creativity counts so make it jazzy, wow us!
- Clean up your act! Researching more about candidates (aka Facebook stalking) is a way of life these days. First things first, if you don't want the world to know what you're doing on the weekends, don't broadcast it to the world.
- Be aggressive, be, be aggressive! Believe it or not people in the real world are busy. We have 67 unread email messages and a phone that doesn't stop demanding attention, oh and of course an office filled with people trying to one-up the last office prank right over our shoulder. If you want something, go after it. If you don't hear back right away, follow up with a friendly reminder not to forget about you among the tropical storm that is our daily life.
- Dress the part. TopGolf is not a suit-type of environment, we're also not prancing around in our PJ's either. Show up looking like you (or a least a scrubbed down shiny version of you), not like you are playing dress-up from your parent's closet, and not like it's laundry day and you're out of quarters. In summary, no pinstripe suits, no sweat suits, find a happy medium. Showering helps too, so keep that little nugget of advice in your back pocket.
- Sharpen your pencils. Scheduling hours is as easy as picking your nose (just don't get caught red handed). You pick the hours, you show up when you say you will. EASY. We don't have time to babysit you, and you need to prove you can actually function like an adult in the real world; it's not rocket science people. Believe it or not, writing down your schedule tends to help keep you on track.
- Save the drama for your Momma. We all know the saying about excuses being like½well, let's just not go there. If you commit to something, you're in. So be there with bells and whistles on. If you're not too hip with the terminology of "commitment" and need to look up the definition, you might want to re-think some things. Attitudes and excuses can be checked at the door, TopGolf is known for being a fun escape from reality and we'd like to keep it that way. No one is winning a tiara for biggest drama queen so if you need to vent dig out your super secret journal and scribble away. Can't find it? Ask your parents, they've been reading it to spy on you for years.
- Show me your social network. If Tom was your only Myspace friend, this might be a wee bit of a challenge for you. If you still have a Myspace account, you might want to check your calendar. Yes, this is basically a fancy invite to the popularity contest. Marketing yourself is a requirement. Plus you will want to show off to your friends who are reading your Facebook status as they're stuck in line at Starbucks ordering a Grande non-fat triple shot vanilla latte for their very needy boss½how incredibly awesome your internship is and remind them how much they wish they were you.
- Get ready, get set, go! TopGolf is a non-stop fast paced jammed packed fun house, and we need you to keep up. So, lace up your dancing shoes because it's time we put on a show!
You can't just cross your fingers and hope you're the only one who wants it½do something to prove it! Contact T.J. Johnston, Marketing Champion at firstname.lastname@example.org and make some magic happen. Your social life will thank you, and you'll have something cool to talk about when you go back to school.