Our Commitment to Play Safely: New ways to keep you safe. Learn More.
Press enter to Skip the Main Nav

Topgolf Blog

The TopGolf Culture

On Aug. 20, we received the big news that TopGolf had achieved the honor of being listed as one of Inc. magazine's fastest-growing privately held U.S. companies! What a fantastic achievement and another example of how far we've come and how exciting our future is. As TopGolf's Corporate Recruiter, it got me thinking about all of the great people who have made TopGolf their home in recent years. It also made me think about the number of people out there who have not yet found their dream job with TopGolf...

With so many sites set to open in 2014 and beyond, it's exciting to think about how many new people will become members of the TopGolf family in the coming years and how our brand will continue to grow. It also raises the question: What will the impact be to our culture? The answer? It's up to us!

TopGolf Associates are a special breed. From Marketing and Food & Beverage to the Guest Services and Finance Departments - it takes our collective efforts to sustain the TopGolf culture. What's at the heart of what makes us so special? We call it the 51%.

49% of being a good fit for a position has to do with someone's abilities to perform the job. The remaining 51% has to do with an Associate's personality and character. This 51% includes a person's ability to be curiously intelligent, display self-awareness, demonstrate empathy and model optimistic warmth. TopGolf Associates desire to be constantly improving and ever-aware of our impact on others. Our Associates innately support our team and our brand, and they have a desire to support each other to continuously strive to do better and be more. Perhaps the greatest element of our culture is that at our core, our Associates believe we are part of something incredibly special at TopGolf. We want to take care of our guests, our brand and each other.

It's easy to see this incredible culture alive in our company today with 10 sites. But what will we look like at 20 sites? 30? 100? How will we keep our culture steeped in the threadwork of every current and future TopGolf site? First, we must believe we can. Then, we must dedicate ourselves to each other and to our guests' experience. I am on a mission to start by hiring the right people - not just the most qualified people - but the right people. From there, we must deliver best-in-class training and continual development. We must always be reminded of our mission: to create a fun and memorable experience for every guest.

I'm so proud to be among the team that delivers such a fantastic experience for our guests, and I know that it's because we deliver a fantastic experience to each other as well. Here's to the great years ahead!

Recent Posts

Open Australia Message

Topgolf Australia

It looks like you are visiting from the Australia region.

Redirect to topgolf.com.au

Continue topgolf.com