FA Cup Semi-Final Tickets Competition - Full Terms & Conditions
The ticket draw consists of two pairs of Club Wembley tickets; one set for each of the two FA Cup Semi Finals for the 18-19 season. The first pair of tickets is to the first Semi-Final on 6th April 2019, and the second pair of tickets is for the second Semi-Final on 7th April 2019. Both ticket draws are brought to you by Topgolf Ltd, referred to as ‘The Prize Giver’.
1. This Prize Draw is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
2. A maximum of one entry per person, per prize, will be accepted.
3. Employees of the Prize Giver or anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw and their families are not entitled to enter this competition. Any entrants not entitled will be disqualified.
4. Persons who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” (‘Banned List’) are not allowed to attend any event at Wembley. Your entry will be disqualified if you are on any Banned List. If you win a Prize and are not on the Banned List, you agree to only bring guests who are not on any Banned List.
5. The prize draw is open for entries from 14th February 2019 – 13th March 2019 – competition entry questions will be available exclusively in Topgolf UK venues on the following days after 5pm.
- Thursday 14th February & Thursday 21st February 2019 – Europa League Round of 32 Matches
- Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th March, Tuesday 12th & Wednesday 13th March – Champions League Last 16 Matches.
6. Each winner will be allocated a pair of tickets to one of the FA Cup Semi-Finals at random. The prize winner will be unable to choose which of the prizes they receive:
- 2 x Club Wembley tier tickets to the first FA Cup Semi-Final on 6th April 2019.
- Complimentary match programme.
- 2 x Club Wembley tier tickets to the second FA Cup Semi-Final on 7th April 2019.
- Complimentary match programme.
7. Neither of the prizes include any costs not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions such as travel/transportation, accommodation, food or beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or spending money. The Prize Giver will not be responsible for any such costs.
8. You agree that should you win the Prize, you accept and agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
a. The FA’s Ticketing Conditions of Use, and
b. Wembley Stadium Ticket Terms and Conditions and Ground Regulations: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations
9. Prizes are presented only as stated and no cash alternatives will be provided. The Prize Giver has the full and free right to alter arrangements and/or Prizes should circumstances change. If for any reason either the Prize Draw or the event is not able to run as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Prize Giver, the Prize Giver may at its sole discretion substitute the Prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
10. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw time frame stated above. In the event of any dispute, the Prize Giver will be the final judge concerning to all matters relating to this promotion and the Prize Giver’s decision will be final and binding.
11. Winner Notification: The Prize Giver will notify the winner via Facebook by Friday 15th March 2019. The winner must reply within 24 hours of being notified to claim their prize. If a winner is not contactable during this time or fails to contact the Prize Giver within 24 hours of the initial winner notification, then the Prize Giver may reallocate the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have a shorter period in which to respond, but this will be made clear during the reserve winner notification. If you have not won a Prize, you will not receive any notification from the Prize Giver.
12. The Prize Giver is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or for your failure to adequately monitor your Facebook messages.
13. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
14. The Prize Giver reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Prize Giver cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, expenses, wasted expenditure, loss or injury (including but not limited to under contract, tort, negligence or statute) suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Prize Giver’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraudulent misstatement.
17. If you are the winner of this Prize Draw, you agree that the Prize Giver may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
18. This Prize Draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The competition entry question will not be available for the Fenerbahçe vs Zenit St Petersburg match on Tuesday 12th February 2019 or Sevilla v Lazio on Wednesday 20th February 2019.