020 8500 2644
From Junction 26 of the M25, head toward Debden on the A121. Follow signs for Chigwell until you reach a mini roundabout. Head left toward Abridge for approx. 1,200 yards – you will see a sign on the left for Woolston Manor Golf Club and Topgolf.
Hours of Operation
Hours subject to change seasonally. Please check Topgolf.com for the latest update.
Director of Operations
- 55 bays
- 38,686 square feet (1,728 square feet in event space)
- 200+ parking spaces
- 10+ TVs, 1 projector
59% adult male
21% adult female
240,650 total visits
633,460 games played
12.6 million balls hit
- Famous visitors spotted at Topgolf Chigwell include Gareth Bale, Peter Crouch, JLS and Olly Murs.
- The site hosted the Miss Essex Beauty Pageant in 2012.
- Topgolf Chigwell has been the filming location for two music videos.
- Topgolf Nights was born at Chigwell.
- Topgolf Chigwell was the second Topgolf ever built.
- The targets at Topgolf Chigwell were once home to a lake!
- The site was opened by Ryder Cup Captain Bernard Gallacher in 2004.