Bushey Mill Lane
01923 222 045
From Junction 19 or 20 of the M25, go over the roundabout onto the A41. Continue straight over two more roundabouts until you reach a set of traffic lights, where you need to take a right turn down Woodmere Avenue. When you reach the end of this road, turn left and then immediately left again; Topgolf Watford is on your left shortly afterward.
Hours of Operation
Hours subject to change seasonally. Please check Topgolf.com for the latest update.
Director of Operations
- 48 bays (44 inside, 4 outside)
- Miniature golf
- 18,492 square feet (downstairs)
- 68 parking spaces
- 11 TVs, 1 projector
60% adult male
20% adult female
576,760 games played
11.5 million balls hit
- Famous visitors to Topgolf Watford include Niall Horan, Rupert Grint, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Pollyanna Woodward and Chris Stark.
- Topgolf Watford is the first-ever TopGolf to be opened; the concept was born here in 2000.
- Watford is the only Topgolf U.K. site to have an adventure golf course.
- The Topgolf Watford range has the most round targets of any site – 11.