Please read the following terms and fill in the form below to agree your consent to Topgolf using your content.
Read full agreement
User Generated Content Agreement.
I (as the "Submitter") am making a submission of material / content (the "Material") to and for the benefit of Top Golf USA Inc. and its subsidiaries including Topgolf Limited, England in the United Kingdom, ("Topgolf") pursuant to this agreement (this "Agreement"). Intending to be legally bound by this Agreement, the Submitter, for good and valuable consideration, provides the Material to Topgolf pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. Submitter hereby irrevocably grants to Topgolf a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free license to publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, post on social media, and distribute the Material, for free, via any medium (including without limitation radio, television, internet, social media, mobile apps, etc.), in any manner, by any means, whether now known or hereafter devised, as well as the right to edit, alter, or otherwise use the Material in whole or in part, alone or in compilation with content provided by third parties. Submitter waives any potential claims against Topgolf or any of its affiliates with respect to any such usage and/or editing of the Material.
2. Submitter represents, warrants and covenants the following:
4. Submitter understands and agrees that in the exercise of the rights granted to Topgolf in this Agreement, Topgolf or its designees may, at their election, at any time and from time to time, utilize any and all rights granted to Topgolf hereunder, and the Material provided by Submitter, in any manner and by any means, whether now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, by way of posting, streaming, webcasting, podcasting, televising, marketing, radio broadcasting or otherwise.
5. Submitter understands that submission of the Material to Topgolf does not obligate Topgolf to use the Material.
6. Submitter agrees that if Material is selected for use by Topgolf, Topgolf may use Submitter's full name, social account username, title of the Material, and city and state of residence and/or operation for the purpose of identifying, promoting and/or generating publicity for the usage. Except to the extent contained in the Material, Topgolf will not disclose any other personally identifiable information to the public, unless it is necessary to: (i) conform to regulatory and legal requirements or comply with the legal process; (ii) protect the safety and security of its users, employees, or property; (iii) to defend the rights of the Topgolf Entities; or (iv) enforce this Agreement.
7. For purposes of this Agreement, "Material" shall include all elements of the submission, including any music or other copyrighted elements that may be contained therein.