Getting them Golfing
You probably already know how much kids love Topgolf. The Junior Academy takes things up a notch with a fun, level-based programme, teaching skills to juniors between the ages of 5 and 13. It’s made up of 7 levels, starting with the basics and working up from there.
What can they expect?
- A fun time in a unique venue they love
- Tuition from professional golf coaches
- All equipment provided to them
- A structure to track their progress
- To play on a real golf course
- Beat friends at Topgolf (if they keep at it!)
Current ability doesn’t matter. There are 3 stages, so you can start at whichever makes the most sense. Kids progress through the colour-based levels by completing fun challenges in their sessions.
Book a Place
Junior Academy sessions are booked in half term blocks. A half term starts from £60*.
Once you’ve secured your place, please complete this form so we have all the details we need to get you started. When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack which includes a parent guide, achievement chart, programme booklet and junior-specific offers.
* Entry into Junior tournaments may be subject to additional fees.
See full Topgolf Junior Academy Terms and Conditions