Play Footgolf with us
Footgolf is great fun for groups of any skill level, up to 6 people. Come along any day to play -- no need for a membership or a ball, we'll give you everything you need. Just make sure you don't wear blades or studs, trainers are advisable.
Guest Notice: We aren't taking bookings for footgolf. When you arrive at the venue, please wait in the check-in queue and we'll direct you from there.
To start your round, head to reception. Please note we require a refundable deposit of £10 per football borrowed.
|Juniors (under 16)||£6|
|Family of 4 (Maximum of 2 adults)||£20|
- Please do not wear bladed or studded boots on the course.
- The maximum group size is 6.
- Keep pace with other groups in play.
- If you fall behind, let players pass.
- Wait for the ball to come to a complete stop before the next kick.
- Tee shots must be played from behind the tee line up to 2 metres.
- Play the ball as it lies, you cannot touch or accommodate it.
- Please do not descent the banks of the lake to retrieve a ball.
- Please retain your receipt to show the course marshal upon request.
- Only one ball must be in motion at any one time.
- Loose articles may be removed without penalty (branches, leaves, stones etc.)
- You can lift or drop a ball without penalty if an immovable obstruction hinders play (tee sign, fence, cart, etc.)
- If a ball is deemed out of bounds or unplayable, it can be dropped in play with a one stroke penalty, but no more than one metre closer to the hole. Alternatively it can be replayed from the previous shot.
- When another player is to play, do not stand directly behind them or in line with the hole as this may cause a distraction.
- Maximum score is 10 shots per hole.