- Footgolf is great fun for groups of any skill level, up to 5 people.
- Come along any day to play.
- No need for a Topgolf playing card.
- Balls are provided if you need them, subject to a refundable deposit
- Please don't wear blades or studs. Astroturfs or trainers are recommended.
- Open and looked after all year round, the hole distances range from 90 yards through to 165 yards.
To start your round, head to reception. Please note we require a refundable deposit of £20 per football borrowed.
|Juniors (under 16)||£5|
|Juniors (under 16)||£7.50|
+ 9 additional holes on the same day
(Please show your receipt)
|Juniors (under 16)||£2.50|
- Please do not wear bladed or studded boots on the course.
- The maximum group size is 5.
- Keep pace with other groups in play.
- If you fall behind, let players pass.
- Wait for the ball to come to a complete stop before the next kick.
- Tee shots must be played from behind the tee line up to 2 metres.
- Play the ball as it lies, you cannot touch or accommodate it.
- Please do not descent the banks of the lake to retrieve a ball.
- Please retain your receipt to show the course marshal upon request.
- Only one ball must be in motion at any one time.
- Loose articles may be removed without penalty (branches, leaves, stones etc.)
- You can lift or drop a ball without penalty if an immovable obstruction hinders play (tee sign, fence, cart, etc.)
- If a ball is deemed out of bounds or unplayable, it can be dropped in play with a one stroke penalty, but no more than one metre closer to the hole. Alternatively it can be replayed from the previous shot.
- When another player is to play, do not stand directly behind them or in line with the hole as this may cause a distraction.
- Maximum score is 10 shots per hole.