Fun and Learning During School Holidays
Designed for all levels of golfing ability and the perfect introduction to golf. Junior Camps run from 9am to 3pm during school holiday periods every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Junior Camps Include:
- A day packed full of great entertainment
- A fun daily coaching plan
- Lunch and refreshments
- Fully certified and CRB checked Instructors
- Safe and friendly environment
Cost - Single day £40 | Three days £100*
25% early discount applies to bookings made 7 or more days in advance.
*To take advantage of the multiple day offers, the days will need to be during the same week and cannot be split over more than one week.
WHAT DOES A TOPGOLF JUNIOR CAMP INVOLVE?
Every day at Topgolf coaching is a #letsplay day. Our unique concept of Topgolf combined with our fun mini games, local golf courses and other fun activities allow us to vary the learning experience like no other venue! Our Topgolf camps give all levels of ability the chance to have fun, learn new skills and make friends.
We also ensure there are not more than 8 kids per coach (max 24 kids per day) so that your child receives excellent standards of coaching to suit their ability.
Our camp days include:
- Fun games and competitions with prizes to be won
- The Topgolf skills challenge
- The basics of golf e.g. set-up and grip
- Different shot techniques e.g. driving, putting and pitching
- Skill games to improve distance and accuracy
- Golf rules and etiquette quiz
- Toptracer/adventure golf/pitch and putt/golf course
- Warm up co-ordination activities
- Flightscope and HUDL video analysis
- Green reading
A typical day structure is also shown below (varies per site):
- 9.00: Registration and dynamic warm-ups for the whole group
- 9.15 - 10.30: Set up and basic golf swing for all plus Topgolf games (Juniors divided in to groups depending upon numbers).
- 10.30: Break for drinks
- 10:40: Basic swing coaching with group competition/games
- 11.30 - 12.15: LUNCH
- 12.15 - 13.30: Topgolf rules and etiquette quiz, adventure golf/pitch and putt/golf course
- 13.30 - 14.30: Topgolf Challenge Booklet
- 14.30 - 14.45: All stations to combine for an end of day mixed competition.
- 14.45: Camp presentation (parents welcome!)
All camps attendees receive a Topgolf Challenge booklet filled in by the coach and given to the parents. Check out the player booklet for more information on how your child can continue their fun and learning with Topgolf.