At Topgolf, everyone’s safety is very important. Combining a few laughs, great food, and hours of Topgolf can create some epic memories. So for all parties involved, and we do mean parties, please follow these safety rules:
- Obey all verbal and posted rules and instructions. Use common sense to protect yourself and others.
- All players must hit from the mat at all times. No running starts (we all loved that movie too...)
- Only the person hitting a ball should stand beyond the red line. All other players should stand behind the red line at all times. Players are responsible for the safety of others around them and should always check their surroundings before swinging a club.
- Aim for the targets at all times - how else are you going to score? Hitting golf balls over the boundary netting is prohibited, and all players are responsible for damages or injuries caused by any balls hit outside of the premises. (Topgolf balls report back to us when they’ve lost their way outside our nets…)
- Throwing golf balls is prohibited.
- Any Guest under 16, or under 18 after 9pm, must always be supervised by a Guest over 21.
- Players must stay behind the yellow line at all times. Please take extra care when playing from upstairs bays.
- Topgolf is not responsible for lost or stolen items