Topgolf Guest Experience Enhancements
Starting with microchipped golf balls that score themselves, innovation has always been in our DNA. Lately, we’ve been hard at work planning improvements to the Guest experience that should make your visits to Topgolf even more enjoyable.
The improvements we are making are a result of Guest feedback we’ve heard throughout the years, and we are testing the changes in Centennial, San Antonio, Scottsdale and The Colony before we implement them nationwide in 2018.
So what can you expect on your next outing to Topgolf?
If you have been to a Topgolf on a busy day, you will have experienced a bustling lobby area with Guests forming multiple lines to get assistance. We are simplifying our check-in procedures:
- There will be one primary Guest Services desk focused on helping Guests get checked in for a bay. Only one member of the party will need to go to the desk, and they'll just need to provide their phone number and name.
- If there is a wait, we will communicate updates and bay availability with Guests via text message. The waiting list has improved functionality, allowing us to better estimate wait times and also turn over the bays more quickly so that we reduce any time spent waiting.
- Guests will now be directed to their bay via text message or escorted by an Associate if assistance is needed.
Self-Service Features in the Bay
- Guests can now log in to the game using either their Topgolf membership card or phone number if it is currently associated with their account.
- Guests can now create a Topgolf membership in the bay. Previously, Guests were required to create memberships at the front desk in the lobby.
- Game play, food and beverage charges will now appear on the same check, so Guests no longer have to make a separate transaction for game play purchases.
Improved Food & Drink Service
- Some of our behind-the-scenes service procedures and systems have been updated, allowing our Associates to more easily communicate with one another and anticipate Guest needs. This ensures we serve Guests consistently high-quality food and drinks in a timely manner.
Some of these new changes may sound confusing, but not to worry — our Associates will be there to guide you from the moment you walk through the door. We look forward to giving you a sneak preview of our new-and-improved hospitality. Let’s Play!