Do you want a chance to win an all-inclusive Go All In Weekend Getaway to Choctaw Casino & Resort-Durant?
This even includes a limousine ride all the way to Oklahoma and back, so LISTEN UP! All you have to do is visit any of our Dallas-Fort Worth area Topgolf venues between 10/22/18-11/18/18 and play the TopScore game. When you make your first bullseye shot, you will be eligible to sign up for the Topgolf Bullseye Challenge presented by Choctaw Casinos & Resorts on your game screen..how easy is that?! (1) grand prize winner will be contacted approximately 5 business days following the draw on 11/30/18.
“Bullseye Challenge presented by Choctaw Casinos & Resorts”
This Promotion is intended for viewing and participation in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex (as defined herein) and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Texas. Please do not enter if you are not a resident of and located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex at time of entry. VOID IN ALL OTHER U.S. STATES, PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. ENTRY PERIODS : The Promotion consists of four (4) distinct Entry Periods, as follows (collectively, the “Promotion Period”):
||Start Date/Time:||End Date/Time:||Draw Date:|
February 12, 2018
at 8:00:00 AM CT
March 11, 2018
at 11:59:59 PM CT
|March 22, 2018|
May 7, 2018
at 12:00:00 AM CT
June 3, 2018
at 11:59:59 PM CT
|June 14, 2018|
July 30, 2018
at 12:00:00 AM CT
August 26, 2018
at 11:59:59 PM CT
|September 7, 2018|
October 22, 2018
at 12:00:00 AM CT
November 18, 2018
at 11:59:59 PM CT
|November 30, 2018|
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex* in the State of Texas, be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and have a valid email address. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a Prize: (a) any person who, at any time on or after February 12, 2018, was or is a director, officer, agent, representative, or employee of Topgolf Media, LLC (“Sponsor”), Choctaw Casinos & Resorts, or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, or service agencies; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Promotion or engaged in the administration or execution of this Promotion (collectively, with the entities listed in 2(a), the “Promotion Entities”); and (c) persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother/ father, sister, brother, daughter, son, dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
*Residents of the following ZIP Codes are eligible to participate :
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY . Available at the following Topgolf locations in Texas only: Dallas, The Colony, Fort Worth, and Allen. During one of the Entry Periods defined in Rule #1, above, sign in at a bay at a participating location of Topgolf, and play the “Topscore” game; if you record a ball on the Bullseye for any target, you will be presented with the opportunity to enter the drawing for the corresponding Entry Period by providing your complete and accurate contact information (first name, last name, phone number, and email address) as well as confirming your date of birth and reading and accepting these Official Rules. After completing these steps, you will then receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for the corresponding Entry Period as (an “Entry”). Individuals with the following membership cards are not eligible to enter or win: Junior Member, Topgolf U Instructor, Topgolf Staff, and Event Cards. See Rule #4 for details on how to enter for free by mail.
Limit: There is a maximum of fifty (50) Entries per person/email address per Entry Period during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entrants may not enter with or register multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to as multiple entrants. If it is discovered that you have attempted to submit more than fifty (50) Entries per Entry Period using multiple identities or email addresses , all of your Entries will be declared null and void, and any Prize you might have been entitled to will not be awarded. Automated Entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules may not be acknowledged, may be automatically disqualified, and may not be eligible to win a Prize, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the Entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the registered email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
4. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter without purchase by mail, on a 3" x 5" card or piece of paper, hand-print your full name, complete address, phone number (with area code), age, email address, and mail it to: “‘Bullseye Challenge presented by Choctaw Casinos & Resorts’, Free To Enter” ,P.O. Box 8543, Big Sandy, Texas 75755-8543.
Requests must be postmarked by (and received by) the dates indicated below to receive one (1) entry into the Promotion (an “Entry”) for the applicable Entry Period as follows:
Entry will be entered into:
|Postmarked by:||Received by:|
||March 12, 2018||March 19, 2018|
||June 4, 2018||June 11, 2018|
||August 27, 2018||September 4, 2018|
||November 19, 2018||November 27, 2018|
Only one (1) request per envelope allowed. Entries mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. Entries submitted by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, Entries by any means which subvert the entry process and Entries made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. All Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS: At approximately 2:00 PM CT on each of the Draw Dates listed in Rule #1, above, an independent judging organization (the “Judges”) will randomly draw one (1) Entry for the applicable Entry Period (each a “Potential Prize Winner” and, if verified, a “Prize Winner”) from among all eligible Entries received for the applicable Entry Period. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period of the Promotion Period. Each Potential Prize Winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Non-Winning Entries received for an Entry Period will NOT rollover into the next Entry Period’s drawing .
6. PRIZES (4 available; 1 per Entry Period): The following Prize will be available for each Entry Period: A gift certificate* from Choctaw Casino & Resort for one (1) weekend getaway trip for Winner and one (1) guest to Choctaw Casino & Resort - Durant, including: a two (2) night stay at Choctaw Casino & Resort - Durant (single room, double occupancy), $200.00 credit towards dinner for two (2) people at the 1832 Steakhouse, one (1) massage for two (2) people at The Spa, and transportation for the Winner and guest from the Winner’s residence in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to Choctaw Casino & Resort - Durant and back to the Winner’s residence.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: USD $1,050.00
Limit: There is a maximum of one (1) Prize per person/email address during the Promotion Period
Total ARV of all Prizes available to be won during the entire Promotion Period: USD $4,200.00. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded.
*Gift certificates are subject to the terms, restrictions, and conditions as set by the issuer. Gift certificates include contact information for Choctaw Casino & Resort; it is Winner’s responsibility to contact Choctaw Casino & Resort to arrange for booking of the prize. Weekend getaway prizes must be booked by February 28, 2019 and travel completed by December 31, 2019, or prize will be forfeited.
Prizes are not transferable, or redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
All federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the Prize Winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether a Prize is used in whole or in part. All Prize details are at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE : Potential Prize Winners will be contacted by email to the email address provided, within approximately five (5) business days, with instructions on how to claim the Prize. Potential Prize Winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a publicity release, within five (5) business days from the time it is received from the Sponsor or its representative or, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Prize may be forfeited. If a Potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Prize Winner within three (3) attempts over five (5) business days, or in the event that a Prize notification or Prize is returned undeliverable, the Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential Prize Winners may be required to furnish proof of identification.
Allow 4-6 weeks for verification and delivery of your Prize. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified Prize Winners. Any unclaimed Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
By accepting a Prize, each Prize Winner agrees and consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Promotion or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including the internet, without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
8. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge and represent that they are in full compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Promotion Judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated Entries will be void.
9. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of requests/Entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender.
10. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant's registration in the Promotion (and void all associated Entries) or entitlement to a Prize if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by tampering, cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
11. As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) to release Sponsor, Promotion Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize, or any travel or activity related thereto (including without limitation the Event); (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees and court costs.
12. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to Texas or any other conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Dallas, Texas.
13. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify and/or suspend this Promotion at any time if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes (such as force majeure events) impairs the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to randomly select the Prize Winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of Prizes available in the Prize category in question.
14. Promotion Entities do not warrant that access to the Promotion will be uninterrupted. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Promotion; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in connection with the administration of the Promotion or Entries, or the offering or announcement of any Prize or in any Prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Promotion; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Promotion. Promotion Entities are also not responsible for lost, late, delayed, garbled, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, damaged or undelivered email or Entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots, etc.) and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
15. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated Entries will be void) and may forfeit any Prize(s) won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
16. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
17. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor's employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
18. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws.
19. This Promotion is solely sponsored by Topgolf Media, LLC, 8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas 75231.
20. For a winners list, send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to: “‘Bullseye Challenge presented by Choctaw Casinos & Resorts’, Winners List”, P.O. Box 8543, Big Sandy, Texas 75755-8543. All requests must be received by January 12, 2019. Winners list will be sent after Prizes have been awarded.