Do you want a chance to win a trip to a Hollywood premiere of an Amazon Original series?
Experience includes (2) round-trip flights, a (3) night hotel stay, (2) tickets to an Amazon Original series premiere, a $600 Prepaid Gift Card, and an Amazon Firestick. All you have to do is visit any US Topgolf venue (excluding Augusta) between August 1 – 31 and play the Topgolf game. When you score points on your 15th shot, you will be eligible to enter to win the Topgolf Challenge presented by The Boys. One (1) grand prize winner will be contacted approximately 5 business days following the draw on September 3.
“Topgolf Challenge” presented by The Boys
This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing and participation in the 50 United States and Washington D.C. and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. Please do not enter if you are not a legal resident of, and not located in, the 50 United States or Washington D.C. at time of entry. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Starts August 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends August 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, or Washington, D.C. (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law), be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, and have a valid email address. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) any person who, at any time on or after August 1, 2020, was or is a director, officer, agent, representative, or employee of Topgolf Media, LLC (“Sponsor”), Amazon Content Services LLC (“Prize Provider”), or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, or service agencies; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes or engaged in the administration or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, with the entities listed in 2(a), the “Sweepstakes Entities”); and (c) persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother/father, sister, brother, daughter, son, dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, sign in at a bay at a participating Topgolf location, and play the “Topgolf” game; if you score any points on your 15th ball, you will be presented with the opportunity to enter the drawing for the Sweepstakes Prize by providing your complete and accurate contact information (first name, last name, phone number, email address and date of birth) as well as confirming that you have read and accept these Official Rules. After completing these steps, you will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Draw (an “Entry”)(see Rule #6 for draw details). Promotion not available at the Augusta, Georgia Topgolf location. Individuals with the following membership cards are not eligible to enter or win: Junior Member, Topgolf U Instructor, Topgolf Staff, and Event Cards. See Rule #4 for details on how to enter for free.
4. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter without purchase or without visiting a Topgolf location, click on the link to the online “one-shot” game experience, either via social media or email, or click here: Topgolf.com/TheBoys2. Then, click “tap to start” to review the animated instructions on how to play, and take your shot when ready. If you make your first shot successfully, click on “tap to enter Sweepstakes”; if you miss your shot, click “retry” to try again. Once you make a successful shot, you will be presented with the opportunity to enter the drawing for the Sweepstakes Prize by providing your complete and accurate contact information (first name, last name, phone number, email address, state of residence, and date of birth) as well as confirming that you have read and accept these Official Rules. After completing these steps, you will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Draw (an “Entry”)(see Rule #6 for draw details). All entries must be received by August 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM CT.
Entries mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. Entries submitted by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, entries by any means which subvert the entry process and entries made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Limit: There is a maximum of fifty (50) Entries per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entrants may not enter with or register multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter as multiple entrants. If it is discovered that you have attempted to submit more than fifty (50) Entries using multiple identities or email addresses, all of your Entries will be declared null and void, and any prize you might have been entitled to will be forfeited. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules may not be acknowledged, may be automatically disqualified, and may not be eligible to win a Prize, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the registered email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAW: On September 3, 2020, at approximately 2:00 PM CT, an independent judging organization (the “Sweepstakes Judges”) will randomly draw one (1) entry for the Sweepstakes Prize (as described in Rule #7, below) from among all eligible Entries received at all participating Topgolf locations and through the online alternate method of entry (“Potential Prize Winner” and, if verified, “Prize Winner”). The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential Prize Winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE (1): Prize Winner will receive the following Prize: One (1) “Hollywood Experience” trip to experience a Hollywood premiere of an Amazon Original Series. Prize includes round trip, economy class flights for Winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, California, a three (3) night stay in a Hollywood area hotel at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy hotel room; room and tax only), two (2) premiere tickets (Sponsor to determine series premiere availability. Tickets expire December 31, 2020), one (1) $600.00 prepaid gift card, and one (1) Amazon Firestick. Trip must be booked a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance. Trip must be taken by December 31, 2020. Ground transportation (including transportation between airport and hotel) is not included in the prize. Winner must be available to travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. In the event the Winner cannot travel to Los Angeles, CA on the dates designated by Sponsor, Winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select travel times acceptable to Winner. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies, etc.), security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of Winner. Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the Winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. Guest must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Winner and guest must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to Winner’s proximity to Los Angeles, CA, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion and the difference in value will not be awarded to the Winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any event or activity is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that the entire trip is cancelled by Sponsor, Winner will be awarded a check for the approximate retail value of the trip. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., REAL ID-compliant license or another acceptable form of identification) required for travel. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a Winner’s or guest’s change to itinerary or accommodations. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, or any other companies or persons providing any services and/or accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the Winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the trip due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the trip portion of the prize and no other compensation in lieu of the trip portion of the prize will be awarded. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining his/her own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required.
Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Sweepstakes Prize: USD $4,000.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value
Prize is not transferable, or redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
All federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are each Prize Winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether a prize is used in whole or in part. All prize details are at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Potential Prize Winner will be contacted by email and/or phone at the number/address provided during entry with instructions on how to claim the prize. Potential Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a W-9 form, and, where lawful, a publicity release, within five (5) business days from the time it is postmarked as having been sent by the Sponsor or its representative; otherwise, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a Potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Prize Winner within three (3) attempts over five (5) business days, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential Prize Winners may be required to furnish proof of identification.
Allow 4 - 6 weeks for verification and shipment of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason outside of their control. Prize will only be delivered to a verified Prize Winner. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
By accepting a prize, Prize Winner agrees and consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including the internet, without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
9. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge and represent that they are in full compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
10. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of requests/entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender.
11. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant's registration in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated Entries) or entitlement to a prize if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering, cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
12. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, Prize Provider, Sweepstakes Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees and court costs.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to Texas or any other conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Dallas, Texas.
14. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify and/or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes (such as force majeure events) impairs the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to randomly select the Prize Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes available in the prize category in question.
15. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or entries, or the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for lost, late, delayed, garbled, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, damaged or undelivered email or entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery.
16. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void) and may forfeit any prize(s) won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
18. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor's employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
19. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws.
20. This Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by Topgolf Media, LLC, 8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas 75231.
21. For a winners list, send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to: ““Topgolf Challenge” presented by The Boys, Winners List”, P.O. Box 8543, Big Sandy, Texas 75755-8543. All requests must be received by October 5, 2020. Winners list will be sent after the prize has been awarded.