Topgolf "Bullseye Challenge" presented by Wind Creek Casino & Hotel
This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing and participation in the 50 United States and Washington D.C. and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. Please do not enter if you are not a legal resident of, and not located in, the 50 United States or Washington D.C. at time of entry. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Starts September 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") and ends September 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, or Washington, D.C. (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law), be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, and have a valid email address. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) any person who, at any time on or after September 1, 2019, was or is a director, officer, agent, representative, or employee of Topgolf Media, LLC (“Sponsor”), Wind Creek Hospitality, or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, or service agencies; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes or engaged in the administration or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, with the entities listed in 2(a), the "Sweepstakes Entities"); and (c) persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother/father, sister, brother, daughter, son, dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER IN PERSON: The Sweepstakes is only available at the Birmingham, Alabama Topgolf location ("Location"). During the Sweepstakes Period, sign in at a bay at the Location above, and play the "Topscore" game; if you record a ball on the Bullseye for any target, you will be presented with the opportunity to enter the drawing by providing your complete and accurate contact information (first name, last name, phone number, and email address) as well as confirming your date of birth and reading and accepting these Official Rules. After completing these steps, you will then receive one (1) entry (an “Entry”) into the random drawing (see Rule #6 for draw details). Individuals with the following membership cards are not eligible to enter or win: Junior Member, Topgolf U Instructor, Topgolf Staff, and Event Cards. See Rule #4 for details on how to enter for free by mail.
4. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY/HOW TO ENTER BY MAIL: To enter without purchase by mail, on a 3" x 5" card or piece of paper, hand-print your full name, complete address, phone number (with area code), age, email address, and mail it to: "Topgolf "Bullseye Challenge" presented by Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Free To Enter", P.O. Box 8543, Big Sandy, Texas 75755-8543.
Requests must be postmarked by September 30, 2019 and received by October 7, 2019 in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Draw.
Only one (1) entry per envelope allowed. Entries mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. Entries submitted by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, entries by any means which subvert the entry process and entries made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Limit: There is a maximum of fifty (50) Entries per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entrants may not enter with or register multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter as multiple entrants. If it is discovered that you have attempted to submit more than fifty (50) Entries using multiple identities or email addresses, all of your Entries will be declared null and void, and any prize you might have been entitled to will be forfeited. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules may not be acknowledged, may be automatically disqualified, and may not be eligible to win a Prize, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the registered email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAW: On October 10, 2019, at approximately 2:00 PM CT, an independent judging organization (the “Sweepstakes Judges”) will randomly draw one (1) entry from among all eligible Entries received at the participating Location (“Potential Prize Winner” and, if verified, “Prize Winner”). The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period at the participating Location. Potential Winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE (1 available): The Prize Winner will receive: a one (1) night stay at Winner’s choice of either Wind Creek Montgomery or Wind Creek Wetumpka for Winner and one (1) guest, as well as one (1) $100.00 food credit, and one (1) $50.00 free play credit*.
*Booking is subject to availability. Travel to Wind Creek Montgomery or Wind Creek Wetumpka is not included in the prize. To use the Prize, Winner must be (or become) a member of the “Wind Creek Rewards” Program (“Program”). Membership in the Program is FREE. Program Terms and Conditions are available at https://windcreekatmore.com/special-pages/terms-conditions. Limit one (1) free play credit redemption and one (1) food credit redemption per person. Hotel stay is valid Sunday to Thursday only. Restrictions and black-out dates may apply. Hotel stay must be booked and taken by 3/31/2020.
Total approximate retail value of the Sweepstakes Prize: USD $400.00.
Prize is not transferable, and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
All federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the Winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether a prize is used in whole or in part. All prize details are at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Potential Prize Winner will be contacted by email and/or phone at the number/address provided during entry with instructions on how to claim the prize. Potential Prize Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a W9 form, and, where lawful, a publicity release, within four (4) business days from the time it is postmarked as having been sent by the Sponsor or its representative; otherwise, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a Potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact a Potential Prize Winner within two (2) attempts over two (2) business days, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential Prize Winners may be required to furnish proof of identification.
Allow 4 - 6 weeks for verification and shipment of your prize. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason outside of their control. Prize will only be delivered to a verified Winner. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
By accepting a prize, Winner agrees and consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including the internet, without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
9. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge and represent that they are in full compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
10. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of requests/entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender.
11. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant's registration in the Sweepstakes (and void all associated Entries) or entitlement to a prize if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering, cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
12. As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) to release Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrants be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees and court costs.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to Texas or any other conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Dallas, Texas.
14. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify and/or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes (such as force majeure events) impairs the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to randomly select the Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes available in the prize category in question.
15. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or entries, or the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for lost, late, delayed, garbled, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, damaged or undelivered email or entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery.
16. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void) and may forfeit any prize(s) won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
18. 18. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor's employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
19. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws.
20. This Sweepstakes is solely sponsored by Topgolf Media, LLC, 8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1200, Dallas, Texas 75231.
21. For a winners list, send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to: "Topgolf "Bullseye Challenge" presented by Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Winners List", P.O. Box 8543, Big Sandy, Texas 75755-8543. All requests must be received by November 12, 2019. Winners list will be sent after the prize has been awarded.