Twilight at Topgolf is your opportunity to camp out all-night for a chance to win game play for a year! Details and upcoming dates below.
The family friendly “Twilight at Topgolf” event features complimentary food and soft drinks, entertainment, prizes and games. Each Participant who complies with the Official Rules will receive a Grand Prize of a Lifetime Membership loaded with 12 hours of our maximum hourly rate – an Approximate Retail Value of $540.00!
Twilight Location Details
Nov. 2, 2013 | The Colony, TX
Dec. 6, 2014 | Gilbert, AZ
At the drawing, pre-registered contestants must provide their registration confirmation and confirm their participation by signing the Twilight Release and Waiver. Waitlist contestants will need to provide their name and email address in order to be eligible for the drawing. Participants will be selected via Lottery, as follows:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Arriving before noon Local Time on the day before the Grand Opening WILL NOT improve your chances of winning.
- No unofficial rosters and/or sign-in sheets will be honored.
- Participants and Alternates must be 18 years of age or older on the first day of the Twilight Period, with a valid, government-issued photo ID. Guests of Participants and Alternates must be 6 years of age or older on the first day of the Twilight Period.
- If 100 people are not present at noon Local Time on the day of Twilight, a Lottery will be conducted with those registered on the waitlist or any participant and individuals present, these individuals complete and sign the Twilight’s Release and Waiver, they will be invited to remain at Topgolf that night and become said Participant in Twilight.
- Participants are limited to 2 Guests.
- Participants and Guests must return to Topgolf by 8 p.m. and remain in their designated spot on the premises until 8 a.m. the following day . (Exceptions are made for short restroom breaks and/or to comply with any applicable legal requirement).
- Participants and Guests must dress appropriately for changing weather conditions.
- Here are some ideas of items to bring: tent, sleeping bags, blankets, camping chairs, pillows, snacks, drinks, games, cards and lots of energy because we will be hanging out all night together.
- DO NOT BRING: alcohol, drugs, weapons, camping stoves, fire pits, gas or oil lamps, anything with an open flame or any hazardous material or objects, pets, motorized vehicles, oversized coolers.
- Sponsor will be providing snacks and breakfast for Participants and Guests, but bring some extra if you need to.
- If you know of any health, medical or personal reasons that would prevent you from following the Official Rules of the Twilight, please be safe and do not participate.
- Released Parties (whether or not related) and any of their affiliates and subsidiaries may not win a prize.
- Additional prizes may be randomly drawn to be won by Participants and Guests.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, not to award any Prize to any Participant or to cancel the Twilight, for any reason.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced Prizes.
- This is an overview and summary of the Twilight. Official Rules will govern the Twilight.
- Participants will be camping on the concrete Topgolf parking lot and will be limited to approximately one parking stall. No spikes or other devices that may damage the lot surface will be allowed.
*Event dates are tentative and subject to change.
Twilight at Topgolf Official Rules are available at http://topgolf.com/us/twilight/official-rules/. You will also be able obtain a copy from the registration desk on the day of the event. Capitalized terms used on this page Overview are defined in the Official Rules.