Need some help with your Topgolf experience or have a burning question that you need answered pronto? Just click on one of the sections below to find the answer. If you need more assistance, click here to send us a message.
What is Topgolf?
In short, we’re a sports entertainment complex that features an inclusive, high-tech golf game that everyone can enjoy. Paired with an outstanding food and beverage menu, climate-controlled hitting bays and music, every Topgolf has an energetic hum that you can feel as soon as you walk through the door.
What makes Topgolf so high-tech?
Our patented technology allows you to track your golf ball and accurately score each shot based on the target it enters. Which also means we can’t get into the details of how it actually works.
Topgolf venues are also adding Toptracer technology, allowing you to see a real-time trace of your ball's flight path as well as insights into speed, distance, angle and accuracy. Basically, everything you’d ever want to know about your shot. Learn more and see which venues have Toptracer available here.
Are you open on (insert day)?
We are everyday except Christmas day. So yes, Sundays, Bank Holidays, the Queen's birthday, you name it, we're open.
How much does it cost?
That depends on your venue, so please refer to your venue’s page at topgolf.com/locations for specific details.
How many people can play at once?
For safety reasons, only one person can be hitting at one time. Up to 6 people can play in a bay.
Do you guys have a dress code?
Technically, we do not have a formal/golf dress code. Fashion is a fun way of expressing yourself, and it wouldn’t be cool of us to hinder that. Just make sure you follow the same rules as you would for any other public area...
Is there an age limit?
A great time knows no age, but any Guest under 16, must always be supervised by a Guest over 18. We also have some additional rules that vary per venue, so make sure you check your local venue page for further details.
What are your safety rules?
At Topgolf, everyone’s safety is very important. Combining a few laughs, great food, and hours of Topgolf can create some epic memories. So for all parties involved, please follow these safety rules:
- Obey all verbal and posted rules and instructions. Use common sense to protect yourself and others.
- All players must hit from the mat at all times. No running starts (we all loved that movie too...)
- Only the person hitting a ball should stand beyond the red line. All other players should stand behind the red line at all times. Players are responsible for the safety of others around them and should always check their surroundings before swinging a club.
- Aim for the targets at all times - how else are you going to score? Hitting golf balls over the boundary netting is prohibited, and all players are responsible for damages or injuries caused by any balls hit outside of the premises. (Topgolf balls report back to us when they’ve lost their way outside our nets…)
- Throwing golf balls is prohibited.
- Any Guest under 16, must always be supervised by a Guest over 18.
- Players must stay behind the red safety line at all times. Please take extra care when playing from upstairs bays.
- Topgolf is not responsible for lost or stolen items
How much does it cost to rent clubs?
Zero pounds. Free. Nothing. All our clubs are complimentary to use during game play. We have clubs for men, ladies, left-handers, right-handers, kids, and toddlers for your convenience. Men’s and women’s clubs are already in each bay.
Can I bring my own clubs?
If you’re more comfortable playing with your own clubs, feel free to bring them along.
Bookings & Events
Do you take bookings?
We do! Head to topgolf.com/book to make one up to 60 days in advance and at least one hour prior to arrival. But we still accept walk-ins. We’ll always have lots of love for walk-ins.
I need to plan an event. Can you help me?
Every morning our Event Sales Associates wake up and can’t wait to help you put on an amazing event. Head to topgolf.com/events to start planning this epic outing.
What do you do for birthdays?
We’ll do whatever you want to make that day even more special. Whether you want a big party or a small gathering, it’s your day and we’re here to help. To get the ball rolling, head over to topgolf.com/events.