Bays to Fairways
Learning to play golf at a golf course can be really intimidating - but it doesn't have to be. With our Bays to Fairways programme, you'll learn the basics so that you can make a successful transition to the golf course.
This programme includes a total of 5 classes: 4 at your venue and 1 on-course class with your Topgolf Coach.
We are offering courses at all our venues. Please select your preferred venue below to book your place.
We want to get more people playing golf, so we’ve come up with an incredible offer exclusively for new, lapsed or novice golfers. Our Bays to Fairways course has a total value of £400, but we’re charging just £60. For which you’ll get:
- 5 weeks of group coaching, covering the key skills of golf and a golf course session
- Designed for beginner, social and lapsed golfers
- The 1 hour classes will be at various times throughout the week, pick the one that suits you best
- Each guest receives a Bays to Fairways booklet to track their progress
- Each class includes game based learning, socialising and fun competitions
There’s no need to bring anything with you, we’ll provide everything you’ll need. There’s no dress code or special shoes (dress code may apply for the golf course session), just arrive in something you feel comfortable in.
How it Works
- Register via our webpage or contact a Pro in venue.
- Choose the class that suits you best
- To confirm your place payment for the 5 week course must be made at the time of booking
Keeping You Safe
As with every other part of Topgolf, since we re-opened we've been doing everything we can to make the experience a safe one.
- Social Distancing - we'll ask that everyone taking part in group lessons remains 2 metres apart.
- Equipment - we'll ask that equipment is not shared between participants during the session.
- Group size - any group lesson will be limited to a maximum of 5 participants.