Topgolf Coach – Terms and Conditions
Buying lessons and booking lessons
- Lessons can be booked directly with the Pro, via the online booking system or by submitting an online enquiry via Topgolf.com.
- All lessons must be pre-booked via one of the methods above.
- One free introductory session to be offered per person/guest.
- All payments must be made in full to the Topgolf Coach associate or online.
- All payments must be made before the end of each session.
- If your Topgolf Coach Pro fails to give you 24 hours’ prior notice of cancellation you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of coaching on top of the session that was missed.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any session. This can be made directly through your Pro. If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be made to you.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Pro.
- If your Pro is more than 10 minutes late for your session you will be entitled to a complimentary session, along with any remaining time you still have for that session.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late, your Pro may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
- All lesson vouchers purchased have a set expiry included on them, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
- You may extend lesson packs for between one month and 12 full calendar months for the following reasons only:
- oSerious illness or injury
To extend your lessons you must contact your Pro; we may ask you to provide proof of pregnancy, serious illness, serious injury or redundancy.
Any other extensions are entirely at the discretion of the Head of Topgolf Coach (UK).
Topgolf Coach Pro
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your Pro, you may transfer to another Topgolf Pro (if available) at any given time.
- In all circumstances, any sessions used with the previous Topgolf Pro remain used.
- If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any lessons, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
- If you relocate to a location that is near another Topgolf venue, any remaining sessions may be transferred on the same terms and conditions.
- If your Topgolf Pro leaves the club, no refund will be given, and you will be assigned another Topgolf Pro by the Head of Topgolf Coach.
- Any other refunds are at the discretion of the Head of Topgolf coach or Topgolf venue General Manager.