Book Your Free 60 Minute Assessment
We’ve been coaching golfers of all abilities for over 15 years, helping more than 1,000 golfers to become more confident and improve their game.
To book your free 60 minute game assessment, simply select your local venue below, click the button and then choose a timeslot to suit you. When booking, select 'Total Game Assessment' as the lesson type.
Why Learn at Topgolf?
- A relaxed setting – learn in a comfortable and judgement-free environment.
- Great courses – we’ve partnered with top local golf courses for a rounded learning experience.
- Broad expertise – our coaches have helped golfers at all levels, from novice to tour pro.
- The best tech – we make use of top of the range technology to give you the edge.
What can we do for you?
- Add distance to drives (hit the back fence!)
- Fix a bad curling slice
- Reduce your handicap by 5 shots or more
- Improve your Topgolf score
- Make you more consistent
- Stop frustrating 3-putts
- Chip and pitch the ball with ease
The Topgolf Improvement Program (TIP)
Over many years, we’ve developed a proven & powerful program to give you genuine improvement. The program is made up of 5 key areas, and is designed to allow you to achieve your best and most consistent golf ever:
1. Player assessment and analysis
2. Performance review
3. Setting practice and performance goals
4. Progression for continued improvements
5. A focus on you and your performance
If you want a ‘quick fix’, this is not the program for you. But if you’re willing to dedicate time to achieving your goals, we are passionate about getting great results to make you happier playing golf.
To kick things off, join us for a free 60-minute Personal Assessment, where we will:
- Analyse your swing to get a clear understanding of what’s causing you problems.
- Establish your goals and how we can work together to achieve them.
- Build you a bespoke improvement program designed to help you improve.
Get some individual attention from one of our PGA qualified golf coaches on the Topgolf range or a local course.
30 MINUTE LESSON
Looking for some tips to get the ball flying straighter and further? This 30-minute lesson may just be the advice you need to beat your friends or the start of a structured program to create the golf of your dreams.
1 HOUR LESSON
Maximize the benefits of private instruction with a personalized 60-minute lesson featuring HD multi-angle video swing analysis. See how your swing looks compared to PGA TOUR players with HUDL swing analysis. One-on-one lessons are perfect for beginners and experienced golfers alike.
PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS
Organise a bay with a Topgolf Coach for the ultimate private golf lesson experience. We cater for any ability to achieve new high scores or simply to ensure you start your golfing career with all the right moves. Private groups can be organised for 2-5 guests.
BEGINNER GROUP LESSONS
Our group golf lessons for beginners are all about achieving the sweet shot. Our coaches will talk you through a range of techniques that will get the ball going further, straighter and higher. If you want to learn golf, this is the best way to start.
LADIES GROUP LESSONS
Our ladies' groups create a comfortable, sociable environment to make your game better. If you are a beginner or want to improve your skills this group will be appropriate for you.
Come and refine your swing with us any weekday* between 9am and 4pm, and get 100 TopPractice-only balls for just £10.
*Excluding school and bank holidays.