CLUBFACE UK X TOPGOLF, PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Topgolf Ltd (Unit 8, Shepperton Business Park, Govett Avenue, Shepperton, United Kingdom, TW17 8BA).
2. The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK excluding Northern Ireland, except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of any of the aforementioned.
3. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
4. The prize draw will run from 17:00pm on Thursday 13th October 2022 to 22:00pm on Saturday 15th October 2022. Entries received outside of this time will not be valid.
5. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
6. To enter the prize draw, contestants must comment on the original Instagram post by @clubfaceuk their console of preference and follow both the official @topgolfuk and @clubfaceuk accounts on Instagram.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw entries that are not successfully completed, lost, or delayed in transit due to any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware, software or any other equipment failure.
8. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are: automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals, or incomplete.
9. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. This is a prize draw to win a digital download code for a full version of PGA Tour 2K23 on Xbox Series S/X or Playstation 5.
12. The winner will be selected at random by a computer generator by 23:59pm on Saturday 15th October 2022.
13. The winner will be notified by the Promoter, by Wednesday 19th October 2022. If the winner of the prize draw does not respond to the Promotor within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
15. There is no cash alternative for the prize, and it cannot be exchanged or transferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Topgolf Ltd, Unit 8, Shepperton Business Park, Govett Avenue, Shepperton, United Kingdom, TW17 8BA (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in Clause 4. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at Topgolf@ready10.media. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
19. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.