Accessibility Fast Track
If you, or someone you care for, have a disability or condition that causes difficulty waiting, you can apply for an Accessibility Fast Track Reservation. This allows access to the next available bay for your chosen time slot.
Be aware that an Accessibility Fast Track doesn’t guarantee a start time but will reduce the wait time in venue. We will do what we can to get you a bay at the time quoted in our email. There is likely to be some queuing for games/memberships, as well as a safety briefing.
Please also note:
- We require at least 72hrs notice for a reservation request.
- You can make a reservation for up to 30 days in advance.
- Accessibility Fast Track does not include the price of game play or memberships. These can be purchased once you arrive at the venue.
- Please read our Commitment to Play Safely before coming to the venue.
When you arrive at the venue, you’ll be asked to prove eligibility for your reservation, please see the below list of documents we can accept:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- A letter from a medical professional. This must be on surgery/official headed paper
- Occupational health report
- Blue badge
- Access card
Request a Pass
Please select your nearest venue:
Frequently Asked Questions