From chipping, putting and full swing, to the rules and etiquette, kids will learn everything they need to know to improve their game.
Three days of fun, friends & golf!
Our Spring Academy is three days of non-stop entertainment and learning that kids will love. From chipping, putting and full swing, to the rules and etiquette, this program includes all of the components that make up the great game of golf.
Each Academy is taught in a relaxed atmosphere and staffed with a low student-to-instructor ratio to ensure each junior golfer receives in-depth, hands-on attention while he or she develops a winning golf swing.
- Entry into the Academy
- Topgolf Game Play and Golf Instruction
- Lunch (Individually packaged for safety)
- Topgolf Gifts
- Certificate of Completion
Topgolf Austin Spring Academy
How Spring Academy Works
For three days, children ages 6-12 will learn everything they need to know to improve their game.
- Children ages 6-12
- Academies are run throughout March and April.Exact dates will be announced once registration opens.
- 9AM - 12PM, Mon. - Wed.
- Please dress comfortably for the weather and wear flat, closed-toe shoes (no golf spikes).
- Low 6:1 student to instructor ratio will be followed.
- Please let us know at registration if your child has any food allergies.
- Child Drop Off: 8:30AM - 9AM
- Lunch: 11AM - 11:30AM
- Child Pick Up: 12PM
Spring Academy is not available at Topgolf Allen, Chattanooga and Waco.
The Topgolf Coach Difference
No matter your skill level or experience, our Topgolf Coaches can take your game the next step.Topgolf Coach
Certified Teaching Pros
Relaxed Learning Environment
Callaway Equipment & Club Fitting