UPDATED: February 15, 2016
Information We Collect
Information is collected about you, including without limitation, a person’s full name and address, telephone number and email address, as well as other information we maintain about a person in identifiable form, when you visit our Locations and voluntarily contact us through this Site, including without limitation information you provide on signup and membership registration pages, surveys, or other submission and/or purchases through this Site.
How Information We Collect is Used
The information collected may be combined with other information collected about you and is used and disclosed in a number of ways by us, to help us better understand and serve our customers, including without limitation the following:
- To provide you with, or otherwise respond to your requests for, information and/or services, including but not limited to e-newsletters, marketing programs, forward-to-a-friend or other options in our marketing programs.
- To provide you with information about new products or services, events at our Locations, events that Topgolf sponsors, including but not limited to contests, sweepstakes and surveys, and other special offers and marketing programs, which may include information about partner companies or other programs any of us or them are involved with.
- To display a member’s first and last name on Leaderboards at a Topgolf facility as well as on any digital platform such as the Site or mobile app.
- To enhance our customers' experiences at our Locations and on this Site.
- To analyze customer behaviors and trends.
- To conduct research and analysis and to otherwise measure the effectiveness of our online and offline marketing efforts and to develop products, services, and marketing programs.
- To coordinate program activities and communications with other marketing programs conducted by us.
We do not sell or rent to third parties any of the personal information that you provide to us through this Site or at our Locations, or authorize any of our suppliers to sell or rent any such personal information, and we do not authorize any of our suppliers to make independent use of your personal information for their own purposes, including but not limited to direct marketing. However, aggregated information about customers utilizing this Site, in surveys or otherwise providing information to Topgolf may be utilized by Topgolf and/or suppliers in connection with research, benchmarking and other like uses.
Site Usage Information
Like most web sites, this Site gathers traffic patterns, site usage information and other aggregated data in order to evaluate our visitors' preferences and the effectiveness of this Site. This aggregate usage data does not identify you individually. We may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about visitors to this Site with third-parties, and we may allow third-parties to collect aggregate data through this Site and/or supplier sites accessible from or though this Site.
Mobile Terms & Conditions
- You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in the Topgolf mobile text program.
- By providing your mobile phone number and clicking the "Submit" button, you consent to receive future recurring automated marketing text messages to the mobile number provided from or on behalf of Topgolf. You also acknowledge that your agreement to receive these messages isn’t required as a condition of purchase.
- Message & data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Topgolf does not charge you for sending or receiving text messages to 68633.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by texting "STOP" to 68633. A text will be sent confirming your removal. Topgolf reserves the right to remove subscribers from our messaging database. For more info, text “HELP” to 68633 or contact us online.
- This program is not available on all carriers, and Topgolf is not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to Topgolf as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
On occasion, Topgolf may conduct or sponsor contests/sweepstakes with the opportunity to win prizes. Each contest/sweepstakes has its own terms and conditions ("Official Contest/Sweepstakes Rules"). As part of entering a contest or sweepstakes on-line through this Site or through a third party provider site, certain personally identifiable information (including but not limited to name, address, phone number, etc.) may be required. This information will be used as described in the applicable Official Contest/Sweepstakes Rules.
Protecting Our Community
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years. This Site is directed to persons who are at least thirteen (13) years of age. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information through any point of contact, we ask to be contacted at the below address or email address and we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files.
Security of Your Personal Information
Topgolf requires that its suppliers take appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Although we can't guarantee that there will never be a security problem, we have in place appropriate security measures to carefully guard against the loss or misuse of the information collected on this Site and at our Locations.
Transfer of Assets or Business
In the event of a transfer or sale of some or all of our business or assets, Topgolf may disclose your personal information to those involved in such a transfer or sale of business or assets.
Changing Your Information
Moved? Changed e-mail addresses? If you need to update or verify your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Topgolf International, Inc., 8750 N. Central Expressway (Suite 1200), Dallas, TX 75231, ATTN: Marketing Resources. Upon request, Topgolf will remove your personal information from our active database as soon as reasonably possible, unless we need to retain information for dispute resolution, troubleshooting and other valid legal or business reasons. Please note that we will not remove your historical usage information.
Links to Other Sites
Although we endeavor to alert you when you are about to leave our Site when you click on a link to a third party site, Topgolf does not guarantee that you will receive this alert when you leave this Site. It is your responsibility to determine when you have left this Site.
For More Information