Topgolf Las Vegas offers precision custom fitting at its Callaway Golf Studio. No matter the skill level, every golfer -- or aspiring golfer -- can benefit from a custom club fitting session to maximize his or her potential. During the session, guests will benefit from the same cutting-edge technology used to fit Callaway Tour Pros like Phil Mickelson, 2016 Masters Champion Danny Willett and the legendary Annika Sorenstam.
The Callaway Fitting Studio offers a premium and comprehensive fitting experience at that includes the entire golf bag – from driver to putter and even golf ball. A guest can bring a few of his/her current clubs to compare or start fresh. Either way, Callaway’s certified expert fitters will get you in the equipment that most benefits your game. The experience will include swing and ball flight analysis, club comparisons to maximize distance, and a simple explanation of the club technology and adjustability.
Callaway Fitting Studio Features
- All fittings occur indoors in a state-of-the-art fit bay that utilizes Callaway’s proprietary fitting software and state of the art launch monitor equipment.
- The launch monitor captures club and ball dynamics before, at, and after impact, and then simulates ball flight in a 3D environment.
- Callaway’s proprietary software displays -- among other impact data -- club speed, ball speed, launch angle, spin rates, angle of attack and clubhead path.
- The Callaway Fitting Studio features Callaway’s proprietary OptiFit Fitting System, allowing guests to test numerous drivers and irons with a variety of shaft and clubhead combinations in a matter of minutes.
- Callaway Fitting Studio Club Specialists that have been intensely trained to find the right clubs for every level of golfer staff the studio.
- Golfers can be custom fit for woods, irons, putters or all of the above.