From chipping, putting and full swing, to the rules and etiquette, kids will learn everything they need to know to improve their game. Registration is open!
Five days of fun, friends & golf!
Our Summer Academy is five days of non-stop entertainment and learning. Each Academy is designed and taught by our golf professionals in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Our low student-to-instructor ratio ensures each Junior Golfer receives in-depth instruction while he or she develops a winning golf swing.
- Entry into the Academy
- Topgolf Game Play and Golf Instruction
- Lunch (Individually packaged for safety)
- Topgolf Gifts
- Certificate of Completion
Topgolf Oklahoma City Summer Academy
How Summer Academy Works
For five days, children ages 6-12 will learn everything they need to know to improve their game.
- Children ages 6-12
- 9AM - 12PM, Mon. - Fri.
- Please dress comfortably for the weather and wear flat, closed-toe shoes (no golf spikes).
- Child Drop Off: 8:30AM - 9AM
- Academy Begins: 9AM
- Lunch: 11AM - 11:30AMPlease let us know at registration if your child has any food allergies.
- Child Pick Up: 12PM
Health and Safety
- Low 6:1 student to instructor ratio will be followed.
- All equipment will be sanitized between groups.
- Pod SystemStudents will be grouped in pre-assigned pods of participants and each pod will have one Topgolf Associate with that group for the week. Upon check-in, students would be directed to a designated bay for their pod to avoid large gatherings of students. Movement between instruction stations will be coordinated to keep each group contained to their pod of students.
- Lunch will be served and eaten within each pod and all food safety steps will be taken during Academy.
- To learn more about our Health and Safety Measures at Topgolf, please visit topgolf.com/playsafely.
Summer Academy is not available at Topgolf Augusta, Chattanooga and Waco. Prices may differ at some Topgolf venues.
The instructors were fabulous! Made all of the kids feel welcome, knew their names, and made sure they had a good time. My daughter is now interested in taking private lessons with several of the instructors. Her golf confidence has really improved. Thank you so much!
BeckyOklahoma City, OK
Our son had such a great experience at Topgolf! It was a fun week for him. He had never played golf before, and he’s actually really good! Thanks for teaching him some good intro skills. We will do this every summer now. Great job!
I’m so happy I came across this summer program for my 11-year-old son. He loved the time he spent at Topgolf, meeting other kids his age that shared the same interest, not to mention he was impressed with the lunch! After completing his week there, he has been motivated to go out and play some golf!
The Topgolf CoachDifference
No matter your skill level or experience, our Topgolf Coaches can take your game the next step.Topgolf Coach
Certified Teaching Pros
Relaxed Learning Environment
Callaway Equipment & Club Fitting