Topgolf Overland Park
Round up your friends and compete for prizes and the title of Spring League Champions! Social leagues offer a fun and competitive environment, the opportunity to improve your golf skills and most of all it’s perfect to hang out with friends and meet new ones.
Spring Social Leagues at Topgolf Overland Park
Teams consist of up to 8 players (at least 4 players must be present each week). If you don't have a team you can sign up as a Free Agent and get paired with a team that needs new members.
New for this season is the League Manager, which allows your Team Captain to register the team and manage your team members online. One member of your team should be designated the Team Captain. They will be responsible for team registration and all league fees (registration fee and weekly payments). The Team Captain also gets to pick the color of your free Topgolf League t-shirts!
When Do Spring Leagues Start?
- Monday night leagues begin play on Monday, April 3
- Leagues run for 8 consecutive weeks: 6 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs – all teams make playoffs.
How Much Does it Cost?
REGISTRATION FEE: $100 per team*
SOCIAL LEAGUE WEEKLY FEES: $80 per team*
Teams consist of up to 8 players. Registration fee includes Topgolf league t-shirt for all players.
* Sales tax not included. Payment due at time of team registration. Team captain responsible for online payment.
Once you have been selected for a team, the Team Captain will reach out to you for payment.
Platinum Members formally registered as a team captain or player, will receive $50 in Topgolf game play credit. A valid membership number must be provided at time of registration on LeagueApps and verified by Topgolf in order to receive the game play credit. Credit will be sent via email no later than Week 6.
What is the format?
- Practice (optional): 6pm – 7pm Teams are dedicated their own bay for 1 hour prior to League Play, with complimentary coaching provided by our TGU Associates.
- League Play: 7pm – 8:30pm Two rounds of four games. Stroke-play scoring, points for each week are awarded to teams based on the highest cumulative scores from the entire field. Teams are dedicated their own bay.
- Postgame Social (optional): 8:30pm – 9:30pm Win or lose, there’s always time for a drink. Spend some time winding down with your team and others and enjoy the entertainment and the F&B specials.
What do we win?
Throughout the 8-week season there will be plenty of prizes and swag on offer, courtesy of our sponsors. All league players will also receive exclusive promotions on games and food and beverages.
The winning team will receive:
- Title of Spring League Champions
- Medals for team players
- League Champions t-shirts for team players
Want to learn more?
View our handy guide on registering and competing in spring leagues at Topgolf Overland Park. Don't see your question answered? Contact us for more info.