Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Card is issued by and represents an obligation of Topgolf Pro, LLC. Purchase or use of card constitutes acceptance of the following terms. Card cannot be redeemed until activated. Purchases made with the card will be deducted from the balance until it reaches $0.00. Card is redeemable at any Topgolf location in the United States and online at participating Topgolf sites. It cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. Treat card as cash, as it will not be replaced if lost or stolen, except where required by law. Card has no expiration date and incurs no dormancy fees. Topgolf reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time, as provided at topgolf.com.
Cannot be used toward payment for parties and events.
Sales tax will not be added when purchasing a Gift Card. Purchases made with a Gift Card will be taxed including game play credit, food & beverage, retail, lessons and merchandise.
Game Play Bonus Card Provisions
A Game Play Bonus Card is a complimentary card that is redeemable on Topgolf game play only. It is not a cash Gift Card and because it is a promotional card, has the below provisions for use:
- For every $100 in Topgolf Gift Cards purchased June 7-17, 2018, a $10 Game Play Bonus Card was awarded that expires on August 31, 2018.
- Not redeemable on gratuities, private parties, food, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or other merchandise.
- Not redeemable for cash or refund, including on any unused portion.
- Bonus Card must be used during one single visit to Topgolf.
- Multiple Bonus Cards may not be used at one time.
- Bonus Cards may be used in conjunction with Topgolf Gift Cards. Bonus Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen, so please protect.